SALENTO Trekking tour allows you to spend a week in most of the east part of the Italian territory, which continues on the Adriatic coast , between cliffs and forests, down to Leuca, the extreme tip of the Salento peninsula. A path that winds through the Regional Natural Park Costa Otranto- Santa Maria di Leuca and Tricase Forest, which protected oasis where you can observe many birds, huge trees and a geological landscapes that man has inhabited since the Paleolithic. There you will also be able to admire the impressive coast from the sea, from where you can peer into the towers, bays and caves, including the Zinzulusa, the famous cave, that inside of which seem to go back thousands of years in time. The visits to the cities of Lecce, Otranto and Leuca, where you can see the masterpieces of nature will be the Icing on the cake ..
• Transfers and transportation by car / minibus 16 +1 places
• Accommodation in double rooms for six nights in a farmhouse in formula half board (drinks included)
• Driver for the whole trip
• Nature Guide
• Guide ability (where applicable)
• Input cave and other excursions
• Packed lunch
• Mini cruise on sailing boat along the coast Otrantian
• the flight, the ticket office, gratuities
• other meals and personal expenses
Terms & Conditions
The prices are for groups of maximum 16 people. For groups of more people the price will be recalculated based on the needs.
Our tours are personalized, flexible and will be formed according to customer requests, may be extended as well as the itinerary. The programs will be offered at a minimum of 2 people.
In high season it is possible that the facilities are full so it’s best to book well in advance.
The tour will start once the expected number of participants are reached.
In the case of last minute reservations availability is not guaranteed.
CLOTHING: The trekking routes are carried out on country roads and trails, with some rare and short crossings. And it would be necessary to have basic equipments such as : a pair of good walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and raincoats (in case of rain). The daily distance may range from 7 to 15 km, with slight differences in height.
Specific technical clothing is not required , but recommended:
– A pair of telescopic poles that help a lot during walks.
– At least two pairs of shoes: a pair of boots (always use boots with soles) suitable for hiking, and a pair of casual shoes for the evening
– Raincoat or wind breaker